Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lagoon Day - Part 2

Dear Lagoon,

I only like you when the weather is right - if its too hot or too cold - you are no fun. So, sorry, this week - no fun in the sun. Is there anyway you could re-arrange the park so that directly across from every rollercoaster/fast ride is a kiddie ride that the kids who aren't big enough to go on the rollercoaster could be enticed is better? Also, after every water ride could you have a bathroom right off the exit with those "hand dryers" in full body-size - so at least I could get my jeans to dry before I have to get in my car and drive home on a wet butt? Lastly, could you stop airing commercials every five seconds during kid shows that show your new fandangled rollercoaster that none of the kids watching is tall enough to ride, so that no one goes into hysterics when they come up "short" on the measuring stick?

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Lagoon Lover and Hater

PS - The Space Scrambler is cool. Don't change a thing there.








PPS - thanks for entertaining the aliens all day - even if I was dying of heat stroke...

3 comments:

Paige said...

Oh yeah, amusement parks are bad when you have "short for their age" kids. It's a little insulting that they can only go on the baby rides when clearly they are huge on the inside! Is summer almost over? Bring on the homework!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Poor kids! It's sad for them, they are so smallish in stature right now. Give my booger-boy a great big kiss for me, tell him that his mommy is thinking of him especially today. And the girls, smother them in great big hugs, and tell them they owe me a pedicure! They love painting my toe nails (each kid gets a color of their choice, I end up with colorful toes!), and if I could have anything right now it would be a triple-colored pedicure courtesy of my girls. Such a loney birthday for me. :( Tell them I miss them and I can't wait to hear from them later on today!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.