Thursday, August 23, 2007

Animal Butts at the Zoo

We went to the Zoo this week. I could only come for a couple of hours at lunch - but all the aliens plus some friends went all day.

I think I have an obsession with butts. But, I think it runs in the family. My sister and I travelled Europe and collected pictures of statue butts - when I got my camera back from the Zoo Day gang - I found these little delights - Clearly the obsession is genetic.







Which one is your favorite? I'm partial to the elephant butt, myself...

Zoo Day was fun!


Aliens wanted to take a picture in front of the giraffes since it is their alien mommy's favorite animal!


For more zoo day pictures:
Zoo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! all my favorite animals in one shot! whooo-hoo! :) my youngest alien looks so adorable with her hair all done up in piggie tails! how ever do you get her to leave it in? i never could get her to leave it be! i can't wait to see my munchkins!

Paige said...

All day at the zoo? That's some serious fun. I give it a one hour limit and then make them act out the animals they missed. Fun for all.

Unknown said...

What is with you and butts! Didn't you spend your entire trip to Europe taking photos of butts :D