Monday, August 6, 2007

Can we eat clothes?



A sale on all brands of Tide at the friendly neighborhood grocery store had me buying up some new scents... I tried the Tide Pure Essentials with Citrus Extracts today and it smells goooooood. I love the smell of all things citrus - (save the ulta-concentrated lemony smell - that will forever be Lemon Pledge - ick). So, as I was doing a great big sniff above my washing machine...I sighed "Yum!" - 5 Year old Bear had snuck behind me and retorted - "Clothes are yum? Can we eat clothes?" sounding delighted by the possibility of eating clothes. I giggled and explained. I don't know if its a good thing or not - but laundry detergent for me is all about the "sniff/yum" factor. And Tide with Citrus Extracts gets an A++++ from me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Downy with Febreeze! Uber Laundry Yummage! :)

amylouwhosews said...

I'm a fan of Tide/Downy Clean Breeze. If they sold those new ones at Costco, I'd try them! sounds delish.

Paige said...

Um, I like tide because it is the only detergent that gets the clothes clean! So now you have yummy, clean clothes. I want a front loader. A girl's gotta dream!