Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hope your holidays were...

I have been long absent from my blog (more on that in next post) - but, I have been blogging in my head for the last 2 months...so, I'm going to catch up a little. Hope your holidays were...


A Lot like this...



Maybe some like this...



Maybe a little like this...



Not like this at all...



Maybe a few moments of this...



Only a few brief seconds of this...


Almost all like this...



Hope everyone had good holidays...ours were crazy, crowded, fun, exasperating, joyful, overwhelming, filled with love and insane!

BYE, BYE for now!

1 comment:

Mad Queen said...

darling photos! Did you get the aliens their Chritmas duds? They look beautiful. Their hair is really darling. Did you get another kid in the batch? Seems like one more than you had before? Are you doing such a good job, you are inheriting more nieces and nephews? Looks like it. I kept waiting for the picture with everyone fighting and crying in their beautiful dresses. Hmmmm that is an idea, I need to work on that.