Friday, October 12, 2007

Back from Blog Vacation

I haven't posted in a month. A month! First, it was because Alien Mommy was in town and I wasn't taking the pictures, Alien Mommy was. Then, it was just cause...well, life happens. Fall TV happens and can take every spare minute you have. Plus, alien life is so much more difficult than I thought and drama has been a constant. But, now I'm back. Back from Blog-Vacation. And - "Its COLD outside"! (Groundhog Day Radio Voice)


Here are the not-so bundled and freezing aliens this morning waiting to walk out to the bus. Adapting to the weather here is very exciting for the aliens who have been used to heat, heat, heat all year round. Its apparently difficult to remember your coat/jacket/scarf all the time and it is impossible to remember where you left them - if you aren't used to carting them around. I walked the entire UT Aquarium with 4 jackets- for fear of them being lost. I can only re-buy jackets so many times when I'm already broke!

Here's an interesting fashion statement. I insisted she wear tights today when Frog showed up at the breakfast table in a skirt - because its COLD. Then, she came back downstairs with this lovely combination. The tennis shoes match - don't you see?? And I love the patterned tights...

It all works so well...here is the full ensemble. Uh-huh, nice Frog, nice

3 comments:

Paige said...

I've been wondering where you were and if everything was OK. I think she looks adorable, very boho chic. TV is getting in the way. I've had to cut back on my shows due to the blogaholism.

Anonymous said...

are those socks under her tights? lol

Mad Queen said...

Totally got the "ground hog day" voice... that made me laugh outloud. I love that movie. Well, I love Bill Murray in most everything he does... he wins.