Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Bonanza!!



Since my last post (which I know, I know has been WAY too long...) we have had no less than 8 family birthdays - here are the alien hi-lights







ROBBIE's Birthday



Robbie had only 2 requests of his big day. The first that he get to open his presents first thing in the morning. (Smart kid) So we did presents in pajamas! Even cute cousin Skylee made it to the early morning festivities!

Granny gave him a new Webkinz. Somehow they can never have enough!


Transformers again this year? He got some last year too, but this year he is much better at actually transforming these complex vehicles/robots. It must have been all his hard kindergarten work!



New spiderman shades. How cool does this 6 year old look?











The second request he had for his big day was to visit his Great Aunt Susan. So I took him up to the steel yard where she works. It was the epitome of boy...hard hat, Wall-E type compacted aluminum squares, and getting to watch a crane with a massive magnet - pick up a school bus.



Great Aunt Susan really made the birthday great! I was happy he got to have a boy day - since he's always around all us girls!

DD's Birthday


She got a cool kids digital camera...(Hmmm, I wonder why she wants to take pictures of everything...where did she get that from?) Here she is taking a picture of her very cool "dirt" cake. She especially loved the gummy worms. Her Aunts are very creative!




**This is pre-new camera I got for MY birthday...notice a different a pictures...(goodness, I do!) DD all decked out with her new scooter and Dora protective gear.

Cool new Ducky poncho towel from Daddy - who got to be at the festivities!

Cool Strawberry Shortcake pillow made by her mom - she is in love with this pillow.






DD and I enjoying her day. Yes- thats me in all me big-ness - but it was such a cute picture I couldn't pass it up.

Becca's Birthday

Becca had a butterfly cake. Decorated and frosted by Amber and her bestest friend.


Outside our dinner destination - with Friends. Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.



Becca wanted pancakes for breakfast - I am no good at pancakes and Grandma was still on the mend from her car crash...so, what does a girl on the go (me) do - visits McDonalds at 6am and makes a HUGE order. Thank You Mickey Ds!



Becca picked the Mayan for her birthday feast...the divers are cool - the food was good and of course we snagged a picture with one of the "ancients" that live there...

Its been a literal Birthday Bonanza!!

6 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

yay! a new post! Looks like I need to come to your house to celebrate my birthday.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Chazzie said...

Thanks for being back on the bandwagon! ;)
I hope all is well.

The Kriloff Klan said...

A post! I wondered of you were still alive up there! We are coming, the whole famdamly, in October. I would love to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow I think I just fell off my chair, you updated your blog! It's great to hear from you again, I've missed those cute faces. Don't make it a habit!

Mad Queen said...

You say its your birthday! Party time with Auntie Jen. Looks like you have done yourself proud miss jen. Way to go on the parties... that is a LOT of work!

I too have been out of blogging world... trying to jump back in.

Happy days!

Kim said...

I certainly have no room to get all over you for not posting. It's hard to keep up. What fun birthdays! I really loved the butterfly cake. What a cute idea for decorations. And seriously, girl, how can ANYONE be no good at pancakes when Krusteaz makes a "just add water" mix? You gotta give it a shot. You'll surprise yourself.